Management Development: A strategy for business competitiveness
- The intellectual capacity of an organization (talent) is the foundation of a competitive business
- Building an organization’s capacity is the precursor to shifting organizational performance; developing people is a strategy serving a business purpose.
- Better management talent drives a better business.
- A ritualized process of management development establishes an organizational rhythm for improvement and discipline.
- Using Management Development as a strategy for being a more effective business requires understanding the dimensions of performance that drive the business.
- Defining the Dimensions of Performance is a strategic decision.
- Management development not aligned with Performance Dimensions is of limited value to the business.
- A curriculum map is developed when development activities are defined for specific target audiences relative to Performance Dimensions.
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Frontline Management
To read more on this and other subjects, follow these links:
1. Management Development and Curriculum Map
2. Customer Development Workshop