Preparation is required for the upcoming Presentation Workshop.
In advance of your session:
1) Prepare the “Five Sentence Briefing” using the attached format for a work topic that is important to you;
2) Give a quick read of Brian Tracy’s, 27 Tips for Public Speaking;
3) Give a quick read of “Building Rapport;”
4) Give a quick read of “TED talks;”
5) Bring a business card;
6) Bring a copy of your presentation on a stick, or pre-loaded on your computer, or shared drive;
You will use this for a 5-minute presentation delivering your opening sequence, 1-key point, and the closing sequence;
YOU MUST HAVE PRESENTATION MATERIAL TO PRESENT. NO “WINGING IT” WITHOUT SLIDES.
7) Prepare to have a good time.
Any questions or concerns, please call Mr. D at 860-748-3780.
See you soon, ready to build the team,