31 January 2012
The positive impact of writing down your goals is one of the most widely researched topics in psychology. Ed Locke, the pioneer of goal-setting theory, proved “goal setting positively impacts performance.” 2012 started at full throttle and look how quickly January passed. Five goals are offered to make 2012 a great year for you and focus your energies in the coming months.
1. Becoming more YOU: What must I do in 2012 to stand out from the crowd? Be unique?
2. Gain control: What must I master this year? Where can my pain motivate me to change?
3. Reduce a self-imposed limit: What fear must I challenge this year? Do I have assumptions that are limiting my success and must be eliminated?
4. Grow: Be able to do more because I learned more. Where do I want to grow this year?
5. Keeping strong: What must I do this year to take care of myself and stay strong…physically, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually?
5 goals to thrive in 2012. Give more than a passing thought and keep your edge.
Get the Goal Handout by clicking here.
It’s the Year of the Dragon…Happy New Year to all!
Be well and keep adding value.
Hear my latest radio segment on Connecticut’s # 1 NewsTalk radio station, CBS1080: Bring It!
If your business is ready for its Annual Business “Physical”, click here.